I have now completed the Testing Presentation content transfer form the .html site to the new WordPress engine.
New to the site are the WordPress capability of Category’s and Tagging, which helps with building site menus and enables faster searching.
I have additionally built an index of all testing presentation content, and a used a timeline facility to see when presentations have been delivered.
After about 6 years I have switched my website development tool from SharePoint Designer to WordPress. It was time for a change, some of the original pages having been built in Front Page over a decade ago. Continue reading